- Minimal disruption to residents. Whether we’re working on the interior pipes of a building or a water main on the street, we can complete the job with minimal demolition or excavation. In fact, in most cases, tenants can remain in the building during the job.
- A more permanent solution. With epoxy lining, we are eliminating the cause of the corrosion, and extending the life of the pipe. You can expect an epoxy-lined pipe to last 40-60 years.
- A more cost-effective solution during the job and after. Lining the pipes will save you 30-40% over replacement. And because you’re eliminating the cause of the corrosion, your cost in addition repairs, insurance and property damage is also reduced dramatically.
- Better water quality. Epoxy lining provides your residents years of clean, safe water, free from the hazards of corrosion.
- A better warranty. With pipe replacement, the typical warranty is just 1-2 years. With CuraFlo, your pipes are guaranteed up to 10 years.
|CURAFLO ENGINEERED FLOW LINING SYSTEM® VS. PIPE REPLACEMENT|
| ||CuraFlo|| Pipe Replacement|
|Cost||Cost Effective||Expensive (Including Demolition and Repairs)|
|Time||A Fraction Compared to Alternatives||Extensive|
|Invasiveness||Minimal||Removal of fixtures and walls required|
|Water Quality||Cleaner, safer and healthier||Still subject to metal leaching|
|Leaks||Prevents future leaks||Does not prevent future leaks|
|Corrosion||Protects against corrosion||Does not protect against corrosion|
|Warranty||Up to 10 years||Typically 1-2 years|
|CURAFLO SPINCAST SYSTEM™ VS. TRADITIONAL SOLUTIONS|
| ||Spincast epoxy lining||Cement mortar lining||Metallic pipe replacement|
|Effect on water quality||None||Significant deterioration||Temporarily improved|
|Cost||30-40% of replacement||30-40% of replacement||100%|
|Invasiveness||10% (2 acccess points)||10% (2 access points)||100%|
|Return to service||Minimum 5 hrs. post lining||Minimum 24 hrs. post lining||Immediate|
|Project duration||30-40% of replacement||40-50% of replacement||100%|
|Typical thickness||40 millimeters (more if needed)||3/8 - 1/2 inches||N/A|
|Flushing & disinfecting||Same day||Next Day||Same day|
|Connection blow back||No||Yes||No|