CURAFLO® EPOXY LINING - A GREENER SOLUTION
Going green may promote a healthier planet, but for property owners and managers across North America, it can also be a smart business decision. Choosing CuraFlo’s proprietary epoxies and lining processes can be one of those decisions: offering a greener, less disruptive and more cost-effective alternative to traditional pipe replacement.
CuraFlo is North America’s leading provider of pipe restoration services and the one name building owners and managers trust for all of their property’s water infrastructure challenges. Now, as demand for greener buildings continues to grow, they also appreciate the environmental benefits of CuraFlo’s safe, innovative and reliable products and services.
WHY CURAFLO? THE ADVANTAGES ARE CLEAR
- The non-invasive process of epoxy lining uses less waste which equates to less debris being sent to landfills.
- Better water flow and reduced leakage optimizes the use of water resources.
- Epoxy lining reduces the consumption of raw material and energy used to produce replacement pipes, drywall and related materials.
- Leaching of metals is prevented with the use of epoxy lining, and therefore guarantees a lead free product, and more importantly, a healthier drinking water.
- Water reduction improvements to plumbing can often be applied toward LEED certification.
- Plumbing systems that are coated with epoxy will require less maintenance and ease the strain on annual operating budgets to epoxy lining.
- CuraFlo’s patent-pending epoxies are manufactured in an ISO 9001-2008 certified manufacturing facility resulting in the highest quality epoxies. Minimal waste is produced and none is sent to the facility’s drains.
COMMITMENT TO GREEN
Discover how CuraFlo can help you cost-effectively restore your water infrastructure system with less mess, less disruption and a gentler impact on the environment. Call us at 1-888-4CURAFLO for a free evaluation of your plumbing infrastructure and to learn more about the environmental benefits of CuraFlo’s epoxy pipe lining solutions.