LONG-LASTING SOLUTIONS FROM EXPERTS YOU CAN TRUST
Plumbing systems in office buildings, retail centers and other commercial structures eventually deteriorate. Pinhole leaks form, rust and other potential contaminants accumulate, and interior surfaces degrade. These conditions can contaminate drinking water, impede water flow, and cause mold to develop in unseen damp areas.
Building owners may address plumbing system problems with a series of spot repairs. However, these problems are usually indicative of systemic failure and inevitably result in damage, disruption and increased maintenance costs.
CuraFlo epoxy lining is a permanent, cost effective solution:
- Water service can often be restored the same day
- Total project completed in significantly less time than pipe replacement
Less invasive than pipe replacement
- Much less need for cutting into walls and ceilings
- Less need for asbestos abatement
- Minimal impact on office tenants, employees and clientele
Lower cost than pipe replacement
- 20-40% less expensive than pipe replacement
- Potential savings on property insurance
- Added resale value of building