COST SAVINGS AND SYSTEM QUALITY MAKE CURAFLO A WISE INVESTMENT
Universities, schools, and other academic institutions all face a basic challenge: Provide healthy and safe environments that enhance learning and student life. One key to that challenge lies in keeping the plumbing systems in their buildings in good working order.
Metal pipes deteriorate over time. Leaks form in copper pipes, corrosion accumulates in galvanized pipes. Water pressure and quality become compromised. Leaks cause property damage and often lead to mold problems. Maintenance costs rise as “spot fixes” and other temporary remedies are employed.
CuraFlo knows the special needs of academic institutions and designs work plans to address them:
- Schedule work to fit specific academic schedule
- Minimize disruption to classes and other school functions
- Perform work while buildings remain occupied
- Minimize need for asbestos abatement
Epoxy Lining Advantages:
- 20-40% less expensive than replacing pipes in campus buildings
- Total project completed in significantly less time than pipe replacement
- Long-term solution to leaks, low flow and future contamination