CuraFlo®, an essential service amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, commits to safety compliance pledge in accordance to the BC Government guidelines.
April 06, 2020
CuraFlo® provides a service to repair water conveyance, which is deemed an essential service according to BC Center for Disease Control, and is encouraged to remain open.
All essential service companies, and other companies that choose to remain open during the COVID-19 crisis, must follow the orders and guidance provided by the Provincial Health Officer.
According to the BC Government Information Bulletin of March 22, 2020 on Guidance to Construction Sites Operating During COVID 19:
- There should be no more than 50 people in the same space in any circumstances.
- Where possible, employees should maintain a distance of two metres apart from each other.
- Post signage that limits the number of occupants in any elevator to four people at a time.
- Reduce in-person meetings and other gatherings and hold site meetings in open spaces or outside.
- Increase the number of handwashing stations and post signage that identifies their location.
- Maintain a list of employees that are currently working on sites and update this list daily.
- All common areas and surfaces should be cleaned at the end of each day. Examples include washrooms, shared offices, common tables, desks, light switches and door handles.
- Anyone with COVID-19-like symptoms, such as sore throat, fever, sneezing or coughing, must self-isolate at home for 14 days.
For more information on the COVID-19 response, visit the BC Government website here.