Position in Marketing & Sales for the Plumbing and Mechanical Industry at various locations in Canada and US.
This will require you to work closely with the CuraFlo team over the next 2-3 months to learn about the industry to be able to present to owners and clients, after which you will operate individually.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Developing, maintaining, and following a marketing plan and budget for both residential and commercial customers.
- Developing and following sales leads from variety of sources, including cold calls.
- Learning to present one-on-one with owners as well as speak to groups of people
- Designing marketing material
- Continuing education about the industry so that you are able to present to others (listening, reading, on site training etc.)
- Carrying out assessments of plumbing systems in buildings from drawings/plans and site tours
- Collecting relevant information to provide the estimator with enough information to prepare estimates
- Preparing proposals for providing to potential customers and converting proposals into contracts/purchase orders
- Attending Strata/HOA meetings and tasks required to close a project
- Exhibiting at Trade shows
- Developing & adhering to management reporting procedures
- Creating Power Point presentations and maintaining company website, so that the website reflects current content.
- Communicating with customers as required to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Travel as required in areas of responsibility
We are seeking a professional who can effectively educate our customer on the superior solutions and service we provide. The ideal candidate will have track record of success in sales for the construction, plumbing or mechanical contracting industry, or experience in property management or a related industry.
We offer an attractive base plus commission compensation program as well as a benefits package. CuraFlo provides the opportunity to grow your career in a fun and rewarding work environment.